Spring Is In The Air

söndag 11 mars 2012

Well, it may not be correct yet, but I think that the signs of spring appears more and more every day now, and it has become a little bit warmer here in my little part of the world.
And my heart melts when I see this little doggie and the happy birds, I get happy too:)



The stamp are from Stampavie Laurence Collection. I have colored the image with my Copics and white Acrylic Paint because I felt that some colors needed to be toned down a bit. I wanted the dog to be creamy-yellow, not chicken -yellow.


The eyes and the nose got some Glossy Accents, the flowers got glitterglue instead.
The sentiment are one freebie from last year. I used Prima Marketing papers Romantique Collection and Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Squares as a die cuted frame for my little cute doggie.


And of course the all important flowers, this time from Petaloo. Ribbon, butterfly, gems and natural cord finished of my card.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, with plenty of sunshine and singing birds.
Hugs, Birgit


Entered Challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - I used the Sketch
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Say It With Flowers
Timeless Tuesday - I chose the color Green, Yellow, Peach and Brown.
Wags´n Whiskers - Spring Break
Make It Monday - Anything Goes


13 kommentarer:

Alli Devine sa...

Just popping from MIM what a beautiful card I love the colouring on this and the little birds are so much fun.

Alli D

Stamping Shanni sa...

What a beautiful card! I love the colours and the layout and especially the inside. What a treat!

Stamping Shanni

Lisa Minckler sa...

You have designed a beautiful card! I love the softness of that puppies fur; especially the little tuft of hair above his nose. Looks so realistically soft! All of your details are just exceptional from the flowers to the sewing to the whites highlights you've added. Very pretty card indeed! :)

Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Make It Monday.
hugs,
Lisa xx

loz sa...

Hello Brigit. I swa this Super ADORABLE card on MIM. Loz

Michelle sa...

Hi Birgit

This is an absolutely gorgeous card!! I love the whole layout but that puppy has to be the cutest little guy ever! Your colouring is just fabulous.

Thank you for sharing with us this week at Make It Monday.

Michelle :o)

Maire Gamber sa...

Oh such a gorgeous card Brigit! It has such a "spring" feel about it. Loveyour coloring! Found your wonderful card at MIM.
Hugs,
Marie XX

Nicola sa...

Stunning creation Birgit with so many gorgeous details and such a sweet image!
Thanks for entering my Say it with Flowers challenge for Allsorts this week and good luck in the draw!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Jayne A sa...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Deb sa...

beautiful card, the image is so cute and I love those pretty papers!

Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Silke Ledlow sa...

AWWWW, this is not only stinkin' cute, but also super beautiful Birgit! Thanks for joining us at the FTTC...hugs ~S~

Julie sa...

Wow Birgit! Your card is gorgeous. Fabulous coloring. Great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Angélique sa...

WOW!! This is just stunning!!
Thanks for joining us at Wags'nWhiskers Challenges. There will be a new challenge up very shortly, hope to see you again :)

*hugs*
Angélique - DT

wannabcre8tive sa...

Your card is so beautiful. Visiting from Make it Mondays.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS