From Me To You

måndag 30 april 2018

Hello and welcome!
It's Monday and the last day of the month of April ... oh, how time flies! Well, I am playing along with Just Add Inks sketch challenge.
For the card I used  the Fly-By Friends stamp set from My Favourite Things, colored up the flower with my Copics and cut it out with the coordinated die. Next I cut the hug word out of the black cardstock with a Gummiapan die and adhered it with foam tape together with a piece of leftover floral paper. Finally I stamped the K-designs sentiment on the card and adhered the flower with a bit of dimension.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes

7 kommentarer:

Nikki Spencer sa...

So pretty! Love the sentiment effect and pretty floral dsp. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

Anonym sa...

Lovely paper. I like how you have used the reverse die cut for your sentiment. Chantell Just Add Ink

Monika Reeck sa...

I think I have that flower paper and never used it more
love your Black and the sentiment show a bit the flower paper
adorable colored the blue flower too
sweet card
Many thanks for joining us at ATSM this time
Hugs
Monika

Sandy sa...

Beautiful flower card! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges.
-Sandy, DT

Patrice sa...

The floral paper you've used is beautiful, & teamed with the black very striking! Thank you for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

Sandy sa...

A delightful card, love how the flower pops! Thanks for playing along at Crafting From the Heart challenges.
Hugs, Sandy DT

Lady Joyful sa...

A very pretty floral card. I love the unusual way in which you did your die cut sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS