Happy Birthday!

torsdag 3 maj 2018

Hello there and welcome!
Today I have a slightly different card to show, I was in the mood for some watercolors and created this card, in my own style.
I used Tom Holtz Idea-ology Tissue Wrap and glued it to the cardbase before I went loose with my water colors, black acrylic paint and a white gel pen. I adhered a strip of washi tape and die-cut Memory Box Fresh Foliage out of cardstock and sponged the edges with green Distress ink. For the sentiment, I stamped a Vilda Stamps sentiment from the Grattistexter set in Coffee Archival Ink, cut it out with one Spellbinders Large Labels die and sponged it with Vintage Photo Distress ink. I foam mounted it and added a few black enamel dots to finish of my card.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Try It On Tuesday - Stenciles/Die Cuts or both
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes

8 kommentarer:

Marjut sa...

Your card is amazing! Thank you for joining us at TioT.

Rosie sa...

Wow, you Birthday card is absolutely gorgeous


Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

Meggymay sa...

A beautiful card, lovely colours and details. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesdays,
Yvonne

Mandy sa...

Gorgeous card Birgit! It's so pretty & striking.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

froebelsternchen sa...

A superb card ! WOW! Thank you very much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday!

Joan sa...

A really beautiful card, love the layers and colours

Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday challenge

Joan

Let's Art Journal sa...

Wow, your card is amazing! I enjoyed reading how you created it too 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday and many congratulations on being chosen as a Top 5 winner too! J 😊 x

Mrs.B sa...

Hi Birgit, Congratulations on your Top 5 pick at Try it on Tuesday. I am on the Admin Team and wonder if you could contact me at:- avril_branthwaite@hotmail.com
Avril x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS