Christmas Party

fredag 25 maj 2018

Hello there crafters!
I usually try to create something for every Muse:ChristmasVisions challenge because it´s so fun, and now it has suddenly become the 100th challenge, how did it happen? And I've seen some amazing Christmas cards this time, so beautiful! But of course, I also have a card to show.
For my card, I decided to use the Winter Warmth stamp set from My Favorite Things and Marianne Design Collectables stamps for the sentiment, together with coordinating dies. I used various Distress inks both to the background and to the stamped flowers. The sentiment is gold heat embossed and I also added small gold dots in the center of the blooms. I finished my card with a small bow of gold twine.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Use More Than One Stamp
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Get Ready For Christmas

11 kommentarer:

Ardyth sa...

Oh I have that set! This is so beautiful, Birgit! I love the feel of the solid stamping in the variety of colours. Thanks for joining us at MCV!

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

You probably played along with MCV almost every time! You should get a prize just for that! And again its wonderful to see your entry in the gallery - those Poinsettias really pop! Thanks for always playing along with us at MCV!

Julie B sa...

Super take on the MUSE. I have the Marianne set and don't use it often enough! :)

Inkyfingers sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
Inkyfingers sa...

I love your bright and cheery festive card Birgit! The flowers are so pretty and I love the double bannered sentiment.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.

Chriss Blagrave sa...

Oh, so lovely! Beautifully created background for your poinsettias and I love the little gold details! Thanks so much for helping us celebrate this 100th post! Good luck with the prize drawings!

Robyn Oliver sa...

Gorgeous card Birgit, bright and cheerful

Ashley Wells sa...

What a cute and funny image! Lawn Fawn dies are one of my favorite go-to's when cardmaking.
Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Business this month.
Ashley Wells @ Proud PB DT Member
Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

Wendy R. sa...

I'm seriously jealous of this card... Its beautiful!!! Wow!!!!! The recipient of this card is going to be so lucky!! Just Beeeautiful!!. Love the colors you chose. Thank you for joining us at crafting By Designs. xx

Marianne sa...

Such a beautiful card. Love the vibrant colours.

Anna-Karin sa...

Vilket vackert kort. Tack för att du deltar hos oss på Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS