Happy Birthday

söndag 13 maj 2018

Hi crafty friends!
Today I have a birthday card to share that I´ve created for one of my grandchildren who will be three years old, I send a lot of love with this card!
I used a digi image that I colored up with my Copic pens, added some Glossy Accents and then cut out by hand. I layered the image with foam tape over a die-cut panel, I used Tim Holtz Alterations Mini Cabinet Card die. For the background, I used an old Reprint stencil with circles and some Distress inks. The sentiment stamp is from Rox Stamps. To finish the card, I added two red fabric hearts.
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Cute + A Sentiment
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes

6 kommentarer:

Sheryl sa...

This is so sweet. This image is full of character which you have managed to portray perfectly with your fab colouring.
Thanks for joining our birthday blog hop challenge at CRAFT.
Hugs Sheryl DT member. xx

Brenda sa...

Birgit, I love your bright, happy card. Darling image, so beautifully colored and that background is perfect for him. Thanks for Birthday hopping with us at CRAFT Challenge!

Aunty Sue sa...

Lovely entry for our Birthday Hop challenge at Craft thanks for sharing and good luck

Dotstolines sa...

Aww! This card is so adorable! Thanks for playing with us at The Craftroom Door ATG Challenge! Looking forward to seeing you next time and good luck!
Regards,
Sunila & Aditi- DT
Dots to Lines
https://dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com/

crafty-stamper sa...

Love the cute image and stencilled background---Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
Carol DT x

MiaPuh sa...

Hej
Jöttegulligt kort och söt stämpel.
Kul att du ville vara med på Aud Sentiments Challenge, lycka till
kram MiaPuh dt

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS