Merry Christmas

onsdag 20 juni 2018

Hi there!
I have a card to share today for Muse:ChristmasVisions and I also decided to play along with Allsorts Challenge - Use at least 2 dies, Craftyhazelnut´s Christmas - Anything Goes/ non-traditional Christmas colours, Simon Says Stamp Monday - Transport It and TTCRD - Anything Goes.
Cornelia is our muse this time, but because I don´t have a Santa´s sleigh with reindeers, I had to find something else. Here is what came out...
I started with white watercolor paper and sponged on distress inks to create a background with a moon. I spritzed on some water and blotted, I also splattered some white paint over it. I die cut the house silhouettes out with a Marianne Design die from both white and red cardstock and layered them using foam tape. Then, I die cut the Amy Designs Airplane out and embossed the sentiment with white embossing pouder. To pop it up I used foam tape here too. I finished my card with Star Dust Stickles and a few gold bling stones.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

9 kommentarer:

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

Fantastic idea, to replace Santa with an airplane! Much more realistic, LOL! And that delightful little village warms my heart! Thank you so much for playing along with me at MCV, Birgit!

Wendy L sa...

Looks fab, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xx

brenda sa...

Great use of dies on your pretty creation for our 'Use at least two dies' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Ardyth sa...

I love how you brought Santa into the 'jet age'! LOL! Thanks for joining us at MCV, Birgit!

Jeanne H sa...

I really like your airplane flying with good wishes over the town. Your card makes a great Christmas card.

flossbite sa...

Wonderful card, very creative! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge. Good Luck!

Robyn Oliver sa...

Wonderful card Birgit, love your twist on the Muse card - fabulous dies

Emma Williams sa...

What a gorgeous card ~ I love the scene you've created and that background is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

Dotstolines sa...

wow! Such a fabulous card! Great use of the dies! Thanks for playing with us at The Craftroom Door ATG Challenge! Looking forward to seeing you next time and good luck!
Regards,
Sunila & Aditi- DT
Dots to Lines
https://dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com/

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS