You Light Up My Life

söndag 24 juni 2018

Happy Sunday!
Today I am popping in with a card to share that I created using a Lavinia stamp. I am playing along with some challenges.
 After stamping the image, I clear heat embossed it and added some colouring and shadows with my Copic pens. I stamped the Scrapfabriken sentiment to the left and cut the lower edge with a Die-namics Stitched Scallop Basic Edges die. Next, I sponged a piece of paper with Distress inks and then run it thru Mpress Retro Swirls embossing folder and sponged once more with Distress inks. Then, I die cut the panel using Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Scalloped Stackables die. I used some foam tape to pop the panel up to add dimension. I finished my card by adding some Diamond Stickles and a few gold sequins.
As always thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
Hugs, Birgit

As You Like It - Favourite Type of Embossing and Why (sorry...I like both and can not choose, here I have used both techniques)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Bright and Cheerful
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - You´re On My Mind
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

Jean sa...

Oh what a sweet image, loving your layout.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
Jean xx

Kim Hamilton sa...

This is such a sweet scene! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

Becca Sadler sa...

Love this whimsical magical card! [Sorry I didn't see this sooner to let you know that Inspired By challenge no 24 last week was garden snails. Laurel Seabrook Designs' hosts that challenge blog and she has great photos each week to help ignite one's creativity.] However, I'm here to thank you for posting to PPCC blog this week for another anything goes theme. Your card is beautifully made! Thanks for sharing. Becca/DT

Brenda sa...

Wow, I'm loving all the texture on this beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS