Congratulations On Christening Day

tisdag 16 april 2019

Hello there!
Today I have another baptism/christening card to show where I have used a digi image and colored it with my Copics.
 I have also used some Glossy Accents and gold Stickles. I cut off the balloon in the top edge and attached a piece of foam tape underneath to give a pop up effect. The sentiment stamp is from K-designs. This was a quick post ... but I think you see how it's done.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Digi Chooseday Crafting - Anything Goes

1 kommentar:

Jane Savage sa...

A gorgeous card so beautifully coloured!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS