Congratulations

torsdag 11 april 2019

Hello there friends!
Sometimes you have to work a little extra with a card, this is such one and yet I am not happy with it. In fakt everything went wrong and I had to think of new ways...here is what finaly came out.
I created the background panel using Distress inks and Spellbinders Labels One/Decorative Labels One. The flower from Altenew´s Beautiful Day stamp set was also stamped with Distress inks and then cut out by hand. Next, I pulled out some more dies from my stash, the Memory Box Fresh Foliage and one Craft Emotions bow die that I sponged with Black Soot. I used foam tape between the layers for added depth. The sentiment is from K-designs. I finished my card by adding some Glossy Accents and enamel dots.
Wishing everyone a happy day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - No Designer Paper
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes

6 kommentarer:

Joy Wilson sa...

Your white die cuts on the distress background is beautiful! Super card! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Crafty Creations Challenges

DeniseD sa...

Very nice card! Love the distress inking. Thanks for joining us at Craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

Monika Reeck sa...

love your distress ink BG and the flower coloring so beautiful
love that ribbon DIE too
cute
and love all the arrangement on your card
so beautiful
many thanks for joining us at ATSM this time
hugs
Monika (DT)

desperatehousewifecraft sa...

It turned out really well! Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and I look forward to seeing more of your cards. Hugs, Gwendolyn

Isobel sa...

Great project thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too

DCAja sa...

love from jakarta

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS