Oh Happy Day

torsdag 27 april 2017

Hi friends!
I have made another card where I used the cute pigs from My Favorite Things "Sow Much Cutiness" stamp set, they are absolutely wonderful. And it´s a really spring inspired card.
 For the background, I used an old favorite technique, colored in (in this case green) embossing paste and a stencil with hearts from Nellie's Choice. I stamped the sentiment on black CS and white heat embossed it , then I cut it out with a Joy Crafts Labels&Tags die. Next I die-cut the grass from a left over piece of paper and the Lawn Fawn "Scripty For You" words out of green CS and black foam for dimension. I finished of by adding a few sequins and some Glossy Accents.
So that´s it. Thank you very much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Deep Ocean - Spring
Simon Wednesday - Anything Goes
Allsorts - I spy with my little eye something beginning with `B´ (butterfly, blossoms)
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
The Sisterhood of Crafters - The Letter B (butterfly, blossoms)
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes

6 kommentarer:

Anet's Crafting sa...

This is a cute shaker card Birgit. Love the scend you created behing the cute iamge. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Darlene sa...

OMG this is so cute! Great job Birgit!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘The Letter B’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Terri's Cards N More sa...

What a fun card. Nice coloring of image. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "Letter B" challenge.

brenda sa...

Your creation is just lovely, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts 'I spy' theme this week.

B x

Ellibelle sa...

Such a cute card, so glad you joined us this week at Allsorts!

The Crafty Critter sa...

I love the scene you created! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges.
-Miranda DT
TheCraftyCritter.com

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS