Welcome Baby

torsdag 13 april 2017

Hello there crafters!
I´ve popped in for a super quick post just to share a Welcome Baby card created with a digi image from Nicecrane Designs. I've just been waiting for an opportunity to use this wonderful image that I´ve had in my computer for a while:) I have been blessed with a new grandson!
 I added a Reprint stamp and a "Baby Script" die-cut from Memory Box. I also created a stamped inside using Tim Holtz "Baby" stamps colored with Copic pens.
 "A beloved little person came to Earth tonight
Gives life a new meaning and the world a new treasure"
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful Easter weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Penny´s Paper- Crafty - Anything Goes

2 kommentarer:

Elizabeth Hart sa...

This is so very darling - I love the baby at the door. Precious. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Maria Valente sa...

So sweet! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges.
Mary xx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS