Wishing You A Eggstra Happy Easter

söndag 2 april 2017

Hi everyone!
I´m just dropping in to share a project I created for Stampin Royalty´s Picture Inspiration challenge since I had some old designer paper left on my table after my last card.
BUT...I made the backgroundpaper myself using a small stamp on craft cardstock and white heat embossing it. For the tag behind the image I used a PION design paper and perhaps the image also from there. The sentiment stamps is from Svenskatextstämplar and Panduro. I also colored the eggs with Copics.
Okay that´s all for me. Whishing all of you a happy Sunday!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Crafting By Designs - Happy Easter
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes/Anything Spring
Come And Get It - Easter
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes

Inga kommentarer:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS