Happy Summer!

fredag 16 juni 2017

Hello Everyone!
Here is a summer greeting to you all out there! With me, all the schools finished for the term and some are also beginning their holidays. Outside my window is nature in its fairest bloom, so beautiful! This is a card to CAS Colours & Sketches and their sketch challenge going on this week.
I used a digi image that I colored up with my Copics and then cut out partly by hand and with a round die. I also cut out a round frame that I adhered with foam tape. I decided to create the left border with Wendy Vecchi´s stencil "Dots & Stripes Borders" and blue Distress inks. For the sentiment I used a Gummiapan stamp that was white heat embossed on black cardstock. I´ve added some shine to the ice cream.
Okay, I think that´s all for me today. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Simply Create Too - Summer Fun
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Bingo + A Sentiment ( pat.paper, embossing, die-cut, 3D item, markers, digi or stamp)

9 kommentarer:

karen h sa...

Fun card! I love the image sitting in the circle and the splatters and the faded sponged border - so many great details! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

Furrbster sa...

This is a great CAS card!! Love the fact you managed to use two of our lines on the bingo board also!

Thanks for playing along with our BINGO challenge at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Fiona Whitten sa...

Cute card, love the dog wanting to get ahold of the ice cream. One of those is most definitely needed today here in the UK. Thanks for joining us on this weeks CC&S challenge.

Helen sa...

Great card - love the layout you've used.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.

Helen x

Rae Ann sa...

This is such an awesome layout for this image. Love the way he is sitting in the circle. The splatters and border really finish this well.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Summer challenge.

Emily sa...

A super fun card I just love that stamp! Thanks for sharing with us this week at CC&S!

Beatriz sa...

Beautiful card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz dt

Beatriz sa...

Beautiful card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz dt

Beverley sa...

Happy Summer Holidays to you, enjoy! Love the cute image, beautifully coloured and it brought a smile to my face. Great use of the sketch and lovely to see you in the CC&S gallery this week. Hugs Bev x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS