Rectangle Pull Card

torsdag 1 juni 2017

Hello there crafters!
 I´m dropping in to share a rectangle pull card that I´ve created in a romantic vintage style, I like these gray and pink shades.
For the card base I used Elizabeth Crafts Pop It Ups dies. And the image with the lady is from Reprint and the patterned paper "Chandelier" is from Fabscraps. I made a little tag using small Magnolia Doohickeys "Tea Label Tags" and a sentiment stamp from MFT "Sow Much Cutiness" stamp set that I white heat embossed on black cardstock. I added a paper ribbon bow with a brad and adhered it with foam tape. Inside, I also added a rose that I cut out from the patterned paper.
Okay, that´s all from me today. Hope you all have a nice Thursday.
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Allsorts - Vintage Style
Dream Valley - More Than 1 Fold
Make My Monday - Victorian Romance
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday - Anything Goes

9 kommentarer:

Ellibelle sa...

Very nice card, loving the non-traditional card fold and gorgeous papers!
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week!

susiestacey sa...

Beautiful card and love the gorgeous image.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Vintage Style' challenge and good luck x Susan x

inkedx2 sa...

What a fun card! That patterned paper is gorgeous! Roses and organdy spell romance to me. Love the simplicity of your card. Thanks for playing with us at MMM.

Robbie

Gina sa...

Absolutely stunning card :D I love the vintage yet summery feel it. Thank you for playing along at Dream Valley Challenge XXX

Lorraine A sa...

Gorgeous card Birgit :-) I love the multifold and vintage design, the colours and details are fabulous and I love the photo, she's fabulous! Wish I looked like that in a swimsuit ;-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Mummylade sa...

Beautiful creation! Thank you for entering our vintage challenge at Allsorts this week.

Theresa sa...

elegant card. love your patterned papers. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

Cazro sa...

A beautiful card, I love to see different folds. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Caz DT.

Nandini sa...

Very cool card. Love the pattern papers and the special fold. Great to see you join in the Make My Monday Challenges. All the best and hope we will see you again soon. Nandini, DT.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS