With The Wish Of A Merry Christmas

söndag 18 juni 2017

Hello and Happy Sunday!
My newest cards for Muse:ChristmasVisions is made up of mostly leftover scrapbook papers and a couple of old stamps. It always feels so good when I can use up some waste pieces:)
The first is an almost exact copy of Chriss layout where I cut, glued and drawn up my own small houses of paper. For the next, I have used some beautiful trees that I cut out and let the houses stay in the background.
For the first one I also used a Christmas Tree stamp from Inkido and a sentiment stamp from You Do. To the other I used a sentiment stamp from Scrapfabriken and the Go Kreate Large Frames Frilly #7 dies.
Thanks for taking a look at my latest projects!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Christmas Cards All Year Round - House or Cottage
ABC Christmas - M for More Than One (houses and trees)
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Christmas

2 kommentarer:

  1. Two fantastic cards - especially the first one - you really captured the whimsical feel of Chriss' card! CASE this Sketch

    SvaraRadera
  2. Two cards! Both are delightful and truly capture a village feel. You drew the houses on the first card? Stunning! ❤️ So happy to see your beautiful creations in the gallery!

    SvaraRadera

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS