Christmas Hugs

torsdag 9 november 2017

Hi everyone!
Here I have created a card for this weeks challenge Holiday Pines over at The Paper Players. I have used the die Pinecone Frame from Memory Box and backed it with brown leftover papers.
I then cut out some branches using Tim Holtz Alterations Holiday Greens dies and sponged them with green Distress inks. The sentiment from Svenska Textstämplar was first stamped and then gold heat embossed. I finished of  by adding a few gold sequins and a little Star Dust Stickles glitter on the branch.
Thanks for stopping by and have yourself a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
As You Like It - Christmas or Non-Christmas (that was a simple one, I love my Christmas cards, could do them all year round)
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes

3 kommentarer:

LeAnne sa...

Gorgeous! I love those pine cones with the TH greenery! So fun to see the background peeking through them! So happy that you shared this with us at the Paper Players and my Holiday Pines challenge!

laurie sa...

Love those pine cones..gorgeous card! Beautiful for the holidays. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Zw@@n sa...

Wow, stunning card! Great dies and design. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS