December 24th - With The Wish Of A Merry Christmas

onsdag 15 november 2017

Hello there crafters!
I am popping in with a card to share. I am playing along with The Paper Players - White on White, Craftyhazelnut´s Christmas - Anything Goes/Reindeer, Addicted to CAS - Bows and Simply Create Too - Clean and Simple.
I decided to take advantage of the fact that white paper doesn´t always have the same whiteness, although it´s always called white when I buy it. I have used several dies, Tim Holtz Alterations "Prancing Deer", Memory Box "Evergreen Landscape", "Frosted Christmas Trio", "Truly Gifted" and Mama Elephant Edge die. The Scrapfabriken sentiment was heat embossed in silver. I layered the die-cuts to add some dimension and for the bow I used glitter white cardstock. To finish my card I added a few white enamel dots from my stash.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

4 kommentarer:

Jan Clothier sa...

Yes, it's always interesting to lay out all your whites and see the variations. It's just the same when you're looking at paint samples in order to paint a room white! You've used that to good advantage here. I like the stitched curves that form the hills and your prancing reindeer is lovely. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

stampwithsandy sa...

Birgit this is just gorgeous! I love all the wonderful layers, and your reindeer looks so majestic. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

Doni High sa...

Love the glitter bow on you deer...so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

Jaydee sa...

Love the sparkly bow birgit and how it matches the little mound of snow. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
Jaydee

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS