Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

söndag 12 november 2017

Hello everyone!
I'm working on with my Christmas cards and here's another one for Muse:ChristmasVisions and I've tried to get all Cornelia's elements on my card too as you can see.

I have used two stamp set from My Favourite Things together with coordinating Die-namic dies to create this, Merry Everything and Santa´s Elves. I had a fun time to color them up with my Copic pens and where I also added some glitter Stickles and Nuevo Crystal Drops. I do like when it sparkles a bit about the Christmas cards. For the sentiment I used a Mandy´s die.
Thank you to everyone who has dropped by to visit!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More - Make Your Mark
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps - Use More Than One Stamp

7 kommentarer:

Ardyth sa...

Fantastic colouring, Birgit! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV!

ELE sa...

Wow love colouring Birigit. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week.
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Good luck!
Hugs
creativEle DT

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

Of course you made a card! Awesome, just as always! That deer is so fun with its pink scarf and the Nuvo drops make that Christmas tree pop! Great coloring, too! So glad you found time to play along with us at MCV!

Rosmarie sa...

Such a fun and fabulous take on Cornelia's card! I love these vivid colors!

Ina G sa...

Awesome case-ing here Birgit. Love every little bit of this card. So glad you shared with us at ATSM. Thank You.

Marlies sa...

A beautiful bright and Cheerful Christmas card. Fab colouring and I like the effect of the nuevo drops on the tree. Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

Julie B sa...

Fab take on Cornelia's card.
So pleased you made your mark at ATSM. :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS