Christmas Greetings

torsdag 1 februari 2018

Hello there crafters!
Today I have a card for Muse:ChristmasVisions where Chriss Blagrave is our Muse with this card:
I have tried to stick to the layout and used the material I had in my stash. This is how it turned out:
I started by stamping the Vilda Stamps sentiment in black and then clear heat embossed it. Next, I stamped the Wreath using Le Crea´Combi Stamps with Distress inks. I stamped the bows on another paper, colored them up, cut out and then added Glossy Accents. Then I stamped the bird from Crafty Secrets "Bird Notes" set and here I used my Copic pens instead to color with. After I cut the bird out too, I adhered the Bows and the bird with foam tape to create dimenson. For a finishing touch, I added pearls and a few sequins.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Simon Wednesday - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Things With Wings
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut´s Christmas - Anything Goes

9 kommentarer:

Ardyth sa...

Oh, I love the pearls as your berries - such pretty shimmer and dimension! Thanks for joining us at MCV, Birgit!

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

I just love everything about your card - the pretty wreaths, the cute bird and those wonderful ornaments - they look like candy! Thanks for playing with us at MCV, Birgit!

Virginia L. sa...

ADORE this!!!!! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Cat Craig sa...

Lovely card, the wreaths are so feathery and light,so pretty a fabulous entry for Muse, CV.

Robyn Oliver sa...

Fabulous case of Chriss's card Birgit, really lovely card

Chriss Blagrave sa...

Gorgeous detail with your wreaths and love all of your embezzlements!
Thanks for joining in at MCV!

Becca Yahrling sa...

Absolutely gorgeous.

Carole Pollard sa...

A beautiful card design Thank for joining us at Crafting by Designs Challenge love and hugs Carole x Design team

Cindy C. sa...

How lovely, the soft colored wreath looks wonderful and I love how you colored the bird.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS