See You Another Day

måndag 5 februari 2018

Happy Monday!
Popping in with a card to share. I thought playing along with the Resist It challenge over at Simon Monday and now I see that time is running out so I have to hurry up.
For the resist, I thought clear heat embossing. In order to accomplish that, I grabbed the first embossing folder I got in my hand among my embossing folders, and that was Crafters Companion´s Basket Weave. I don´t understand why I bought it because it's so hard to use I think. Anyway, after clear heat embossing the pattern I colored the rest up with brown ink and used it as a background on my card. I have also used Katzelkraft "Les rats des villes" stamp set, I colored the rat with my Copics, Memory Box "Fresh Foliage" die and Lawn Fawn "Grassy Border" die together with Distress inks. I adhered an old Graphic 45 paper piece with brads and added...flowers, when did I use that last? I finished my card with some of Tim Holtz chitchat words.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also playing along with:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Flower Power

4 kommentarer:

Macarena sa...

This is so funny! I love the scene and the way you have organized all the details. Lovely background, too. Great card! Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

~ginny sa...

Hey, there - thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613! This is a real eye-popping design - lots of great bold colors, a really fun image delightfully colored, interesting techniques and layers and the details like the Phillips head screws that anchor the panel! Fun card!
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Julia Aston sa...

What a great basket weave embossed background on this Birgit - love that rat tiptoeing off the card - beautiful colors and design on this! thanks for joining us in the A Vintage Journey challenge! Julia xx

Theresa sa...

a quirky card! everything works together. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS