Congratulations Card

lördag 17 februari 2018

Hello and welcome!
Today I have a card for CAS Colours&Sketches where I have used their sketch.

For my card, I used the "Free Style Florals" stamp set from Mama Elephant together with the coordinating dies and Distress inks. But first I started with the cardbase where I used My Favourite Things "On the Diagonal" stencil and sponged on blue Distress inks. The Rox Stamps sentiment was die cut out of black foam for dimension and I finished of by adding a few pearls/sequins.
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Sparkles Monthly - Clean and Simple
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes

7 kommentarer:

Jeanne sa...

Beautiful card! I love your color choices and the soft stenciled background. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S.

Zw@@n sa...

Oh wow, this is absolutely stunning! Great design and colours. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. Luv, Wilma

Marsha Reed sa...

Very pretty card! Love how you used the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at the CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge. Marsha DT

karen h sa...

Beautiful card! Love the soft colors of the flowers and the soft stenciling in the background! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

Patricia Hays sa...

What a pretty floral tag! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at CC&S! :)

Wei sa...

I really adore how you've used the sketch to create a beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

TRACEY MO sa...

what alovely card love the layout.

Great CAS Card

Thanks for joining us at Sparkles monthly Challenge

Tracey

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS