Celebrate

torsdag 12 juli 2018

Hi there crafting friends!
Today I´ve created a Birthday card for Addicted to Stamps and More, it´s their 6th Birthday and 300th challenge! In addition, birthday cards have the ability to disappear quite quickly here with me so it's time to stock up on those.
For my card I´ve used Stampendous Cling Balloon Bunny stamp that I colored up with my Copic pens, I also added Glossy Accents to the balloons for a shiny look. I cut the image out by hand and adhered it with foam tape to the background which was made with fireworks stamps from Marianne Design and some different embossing powders that I heated in. The Happy Birthday sentiment was cut out with Tim Holtz Celebrate die set. I stamped some dots with an old stamp and finished of by adding a few gold sequins.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Papercraft Business - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes

9 kommentarer:

JoyfulStamper sa...

I love your coloring and the heat embossing really set off the images. Thank you for submitting your project with us and good luck!
Hugs, Joy
craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

Faith A at Daffodil Cards sa...

What a wonderful celebratory card. Love it. Thank you so much for joining us in our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith TTCRD DT
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Unknown sa...

This is so much fun to look at and look at the little belly. Fantastic project. Good luck and thanks so much for joining our Papercraft Business Challenge #8. I hope you join us for Challenge #9.
Aletha Jane
@ Proud PB DT Member
Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

Julie B sa...

Love your cute rabbit, great colouring too.
So pleased you joined us for our 6th birthday celebrations at ATSM. :)

Ina G sa...

Simply gorgeous Birgit. Love the little bunny and his bright balloons. The fireworks look amazing in the background. Thanks for joining our Gallery this week at ATSM.

Aileen sa...

Birgit this is so wonderful I love the design and the wonderful little rabbit and balloons.

VintageScrapsCanada sa...

I am so happy you are back to play along with us again this month - your card is so cute & fun! Thanks for joinung us again this month at Papercraft Business Challenge.

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com sa...

Such a beautiful, fun birthday card. The fireworks look awesome & that cute little bunny is simply adorable. Love it! Thank you for participating in our papercraft challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next one :)

XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business
Organize, Plan & Track challenges with the Papercraft Challenge Planner.

Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

Ashley Wells sa...

Lovely card that pops! Thank you for joining us this month at Papercraft Business and hope to see you for our upcoming challenges!
Ashley Wells @ Proud PB DT Member
Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS