Good Tidings Of Peace And Joy

fredag 6 juli 2018

Happy Friday Everyone!
 Finally I got some time in my craftrom, there is so much to get done this time of year it's hard to find enough time for everything. But here is a card that I made for Muse:ChristmasVisions and I´m also playing along with a few other challenges too.

I used an old Reprint tree stamp that I heat embossed in clear and white embossing pouder, then I created a blue watercolor background using Distress inks. I added some white splatters too. Next, I used border dies from Mama Elephant to create the snow in front, and for the the star I used a die set from Marianne Design. I also added some Star Dust Stickles and a bling stone for more sparkle, I love when it sparkles:) I tied a Tim Holtz metal quote around the panel and popped it with foam tape.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

As You Like It - Favourite Celebration (Christmas of course. just love making Christmas cards!)
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes/ Create Your Own Designerpaper
Chraftyhazelnut´s Christmas - Anything Goes/ Use a snowflake or two or more

9 kommentarer:

Elaine Stark sa...

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Hazel sa...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 392 - hope to see you again soon x

Martina sa...

A beautiful card. I like when it sparkles too. :-)

Sheryl sa...

Your background is just beautiful, the perfect backdrop for those stunning trees.
Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Robyn Oliver sa...

Your card is just gorgeous Birgit, love the snow scene you created, the colours are wonderful and the metal sentiment is a fabulous addition

Margaret sa...

Great take on the Muse card - look the sky.

Ardyth sa...

So beautiful! Love the texture and snow in the air! Thanks for joining us at MCV, Birgit!

Verna Angerhofer sa...

So gorgeous and I love the background for those wonderful trees.

Lindsey sa...

I love these feathery white trees! And a beautiful wintry background, too. Thanks for CASEing my card at Muse: ChristmasVisions!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS