Happy Birthday

måndag 9 juli 2018

Hi there!
Today I´m sharing a fun birthday card with summer theme.
For my card I used a digi image, I colored it up with my Copic pens and I also added some Glossy Accents. The Soft Caress die-cut to the left is from Penny Black and I sponged it with Distress inks. The blue stamped sentiment are from Rox Stamps. I finished of by adding the little butterfly that I found in my leftover stash box.
Wishing you a great sunny or rainy (what you want most) day!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m playing along with the following challenges:
The Paper Players - Celebration, Birthday
Alphabet Challenge - H is for Happy Birthday
Creative Knockouts - Birthday Wishes
Simply Create Too - No Pattern Paper

4 kommentarer:

Doreen sa...

Love the fab image.xxx

ElizStewart sa...

Birgit... your card just cracked me up! Love it! It is funny, I live on the beach in South Florida... and the closest I come to the water is to sit on the deck and comment how beautiful the ocean is!!! Guess I don't have that beach body! Thank you so much for joining us for our 400th celebration at The Paper Players!

stampwithsandy sa...

What a fun card, Birgit! The image cracks me up, and the sentiment is equally funny/ Thanks for playing along with our 400th challenge at The Paper Players!

Annie S. sa...

Hi Birgit! YOU ARE A WINNER of the Altenew gift card in our random prize drawings for The Paper Players 400th Challenge. Please email thepaperplayers2010@gmail.com with your full name and email address to claim your prize. Congrats!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS