From All Of Us To All Of You - A Very Merry Christmas

fredag 9 november 2018

Hello there!
I hope you all have a great Friday with the weekend ahead. My card for today is created for Muse:ChristmasVisions where Becca is our Guest Muse, here is my take...
...on her card.


For the bird, I used one embossing folder from Sizzix Birds & Reindeer Set and cut the bird out by hand after embossing. Then I added Star Dust Stickles and a layer Glossy Accents to get the right shimmer. For the back of the bird I added a Die-namics Fancy Flourish swirl die-cut that I first sponged with blue Distress inks. The Rox Stamps sentiment was heat embossed in silver, I adhered glitter paper and a blingstone strip underneath...old patterned paper from my way to big stash for the background and...I think that´s about it.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything Goes
Papercraft Business - Anything Goes/Christmas Animals
Craftyhazelnut´s Patterned Paper - Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut´s Christmas - Anything Goes/ Use Some Glitter

5 kommentarer:

Becca Yahrling sa...

This is simply gorgeous, Birgit. LOVE all the pretty sparkle and how genius of you to cut a bird from an embossing folder! Awesome creativity.

Ardyth sa...

This is glitzy and full of glamour! Love all the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at MCV, Birgit!

Lola sa...

Your take on her card is really pretty and elegant. Such a lovely card all around. Thank you for sharing with us this month at Papercraft Business Challenges.

Furrbster sa...

This is really stylish,

Hugz Tinz

La Papera Gialla sa...

Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for November!
Monica - DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS