Shiny & Brignt

lördag 24 november 2018

Hello there and happy Saturday!
The weeks run away and Christmas is approaching very fast so I keep working on my Christmas cards. This card has a flap that can be lifted up and there under is a small Christmas greeting.
I started with some Bo Bunny Sleigh Ride pattern papers for the backgrond. Next, I stamped the Art Impressions Reindeer Mini Shaker stamp, colored him up with my Copics and then cut him out by hand. For the nose there is a special die and also a mini action wobble to make the nose pop up. I added a layer Glossy Accents to make it shine as much as possible. I used a Die-namics Stitched Scallop Basic Edges die to cut the edge of the flap. For the tag I used a Tim Holtz die. Ok, I think that´s about it.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Alphabet Challenge - R is for Reindeer
Aud Sentiments - Christmas or Winter Sentiment
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes

3 kommentarer:

Billie A sa...

Oh so cute. What a fun image and coloring. Awesome tag/card. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.
Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative With Stamps
Catch The Bug
Always Fun Challenges
Colour Crazy Challenge
Creations In Pink

Lori Kobular sa...

I love Rudolph with his big red nose! Such a fun Christmas card! Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge!

Cazro sa...

Loving your Rudolph card. Thanks for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS