Merry And Bright

lördag 17 november 2018

Hello there!
Happy Saturday everyone! Popping in with a new Christmas card to share today. This card focuses on the sentiment that is created with the Tutti Designs Merry & Bright die, I added both Platinum Stickles and Glossy Accents too.
I cut the background papers with Go Kreate Large Frames Frilly #7 dies from Dixi Craft Christmas Pattern/Blue and watercolor paper that I sponged with blue Distress inks. I finished my card with Silver Stickles, clear bling stones and a few gold sequins.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Just Add Ink - Big Bold Sentiment
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Christmas

1 kommentar:

Sandra sa...

This is so pretty!!! Love it!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Hugs,
Sandra
TTCRD DT
Cards and Creativity {My Blog}

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS