A Merry Christmas!

fredag 15 februari 2019

Hello there friends!
My project for today is a Christmas card, I feel it´s important to keep going all year round...and this is a sweet thing. I´m playing along with a few blog challenges.
I stamped the Magnolia stamp and colored with my Copics, then I added Diamond Stickles and Glossy Accents to the bow, then I cut it out by hand. I used Evergreen Bough Distress ink for the background, I sponged over the paper and then heated in Stampendous Shabby White embossing pouder. The sentiment from Tim Holtz Christmastime stamp set was cut out and adhered with foam tape to the background for dimension. I created a frame using Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle dies. I finished my card with a few clear sequins.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Challenges:
As You Like It - Favourite Birthday or Christmas (I love making Christmas cards and I refuse to stop sending them!)
Winter Wonderland - Anything Christmas Goes
ABC Christmas - C- Candy

5 kommentarer:

Catie Cuddles sa...

A fab card. Love the frame you made.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Monika Reeck sa...

Oh dear I want that big candy
Looks so yummyy may I?
so adorable coloring adorable Frame
lovely Sentiment too
caught my eyes directly
Beautiful adorable Christmas Card
many thanks for joining our challenge at ATSM this time
hugs
Monika

Marlene Atkinson sa...

Super Cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland Challenge. Marlene DT.

Annette sa...

Christmas is my favourite time to craft for too. Who cares that it's February! Lovely card and I love the Frantage.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
Lee Holland Digis,
As You Like It Challenge.

Sharon sa...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us over at the ABC Christmas Challenge.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS