If You See A Brightening, It May Be The Shine That Deceives.

tisdag 5 februari 2019

Hello there friends!
I want to share this fun sentiment card created with the gorgeous Les rats des villes stamp set from Katzelkraft.
I colored the rat up with my Copics and cut out by hand. Next, I used a couple of stenciles together with Distress Inks for the backgrounds, My Favourite Things - On the Diagonal and Dylusions - Dotted Flowers. I also added Diamond Stickles for a bit of sparkle and some clear bling stones.
As alway thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes/Use a Critter
Crafty Friends - Animals and/or Birds

5 kommentarer:

Furrbster sa...

This is a great card - I like your background,

Hugz Tinz

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw sa...

How funny and so cute! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Sheila H sa...

Great composition and design! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create.

Dawn Sirdefield sa...

Super card. Love how you did your background on the image and behind it, very clever. Thanks for joining in with the fun at 613 Avenue Create this time. Hope to see you again next time too.
Dawn DT xx

Helen sa...

Great card - love the yellow and grey colour combination.

Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.

Helen x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS