Merry Christmas

onsdag 27 februari 2019

Hello there!
I have a Christmas card to share today using Tim Holtz wonderful Wise Men die, just love that scene with the three wise men!
First, I cut out of white CS and then I cut one more time out of black foam and adhered it to the back. Next, I sponged some parts with black Distress ink, then added Black Diamond and Platinum Stickles to make it glitter. Gold paper was used for the star. For the background, I sponged Distress inks over the whole panel, then splattered some water over and wiped away. I used a Mandys die for the sentiment.
Ok, that´s it, I think. Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Dream Valley - Sparkle and Shine
Craftyhazelnut´s Christmas - Anything Goes/Use Some Gold
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - No Stampes Allowed

2 kommentarer:

debby4000 sa...

Gorgeous Christmas card, wonderful work with the Tim Holtz die.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

N-Eva sa...

This is absolutely stunning! . Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS