When Your Phone Is Not Ringing, Then It's Me

lördag 2 mars 2019

Hello there crafters!
It is Saturday morning here with me and today I look forward to celebrating my eldest son's birthday and he will get this card. I'm probably the worst mother ever to hear from me on the phone, I hope he forgives me.
I stamped the giraffe from Katzelkraft´s Les Jungles stamp set, colored it up with my Copics and cut out by hand. For the hello word, I used a die from Mama Elephant and backed it with black foam for dimension. The sentiment is from Inky Wings Snorkligt#2 stamp set. To finish my card I added twine and a few bling stones.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you get a nice weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Creative Knockouts - Lots of Layers
Papercraft Business - Anything Goes/Animals
Alphabet Challenge - Y is for Yarn, String or Twine
Sparkles Monthly - Include an Animal

7 kommentarer:

Dawn Phillips sa...

This is so brilliant. I love that image. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

Donna Ellis sa...

LOL! Fabulous image, Birgit, and wonderful coloring and techniques used to bring out the "jungle" atmosphere! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Hope to see more of your creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner or A Designer Favorite. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Janice sa...

Great card, I love the giraffe! Thank you for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, and hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw sa...

Great card for a masculine birthday! Thank you for joining us! Jeanie -Scrapbookingmamaw @ Proud PB DT Member
Be sure to join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges next time!

Rae Ann sa...

Love the rich earth tones on this card. The background is fabulous and the twin adds wonderful texture!

Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Lots of Layers challenge.

Paddington fan sa...

What a fabulous giraffe! Thank you for joining our animal challenge over at Sparkles this month, I do hope you'll join us again very soon,
Love Jacky x
Sparkles DT

NanaConnie sa...

Absolutely delightful, Birgit! Thanks so much for supporting our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies and I hope we see you again soon.
NanaConnie DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS