Congrats

tisdag 19 mars 2019

Hello there crafters!
Todays card can be used for a birthday or any other occasion where you want to congratulate. Actually, I made it for a dry embossing challenge but as usual I did not get the card ready before the challenge went out.
I found some other challenges to link up to, listed below.
For the embossed background I used Sizzix Scallop Heart Doily set and Momento Teal Zeal ink. The Congrats was cut with a MFT Die-namics die and the panel that it was attached to were cut with one of  the Die-namics Stitched Scallop Basic Edges dies.
The Fly-By Friends stamp set are also from MFT Die-namics and cut with the coordinated dies. I colored all up with my Copic pens and added some Star Dust Stickles/Glossy Accents. The frame was made by using a couple of Go Create Large Frames Frilly #7 dies.
Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful week everybody!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes

5 kommentarer:

Kim sa...

Great card, love the die cuts
Kim x

Sheryl sa...

Fabulous shaped card.
So glad you joined us at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Joy Wilson sa...

Lovely card! I love your little bee! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Crafty Creations Challenges

Chana Malkah sa...

Very nicely done! Love the shape, sentiment, and colors...I guess that means I love everything about your project! We are so glad you came to visit us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog
A Place To Start Challenge Blog

Annemi sa...

Love your card. Lovely dies and your bee's are adorable. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS