Happy Easter

onsdag 27 mars 2019

Hello there!
My card today is inspired by the Acetate Tent Card tutorial over at Splitcoaststampers, I just had to make one myself. I have to say it was very fun and not as difficult as it may look!
I used some Tim Holtz Alterations dies, Mini Bunny & Bow Set, Plaque & Postage and Window & Window Box. The sentiment stamp is from Reprint. For the background, I used old designer paper from my stash, I also cut some eggs out by hand and adhered to the front.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Celebrate Spring
Crafty Friends - Spring Colours

6 kommentarer:

Darlene sa...

ADORABLE! What a fabulous design! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Celebrate Spring’ challenge. Please come back again soon and Good Luck!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Katy McGloin sa...

This is a wonderful Easter card!! Love the bunny and decorated eggs. But I am most interested in the card fold!! I'll have to check this out myself!! Thanks so much for playing along with the Celebrate Spring them at the Sisterhood of Crafters. Hoping to see you often in our gallery!

Debbie Mageed sa...

Oh, how wonderful! I love acetate cards and have been considering making one soon. You have definitely inspired me to do so! Love your cute bunny!! Thank you for playing in my Celebrate Spring challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters and hope you can join us again soon.

pst sa...

Great card, love the tent-shape. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

Cards by Beckie sa...

I love this gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

Diane Louise J sa...

Hello Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your card is lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘Springtime’ theme… good luck in the draw and please join us again.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS