My Unicorn Believes In Me

tisdag 12 mars 2019

Hello there!
Today I have a card for a child to share. The image and the sentiment I used is from Scrapfabriken and all coloring is made with my Copic pens.
I die cut the flower and the butterfly using Memory Box Prim Poppy and a CraftEmotions die. I attached the flower and the butterfly with foam tape to give dimension. I finished my card by adding Star Dust/Diamond Stickles and a few bling stones.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Allsorts Challenge - For a Child
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Die Cuts and/or Punches
Dream Valley - Legged Friends

5 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

Such a pretty bright and cheery creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'For a Child' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Crafting Andy sa...

Love this. Your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Bugz Andrea.x

Mervi sa...

Gorgeous and cute card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

April sa...

3 of my favorite things - unicorns, flowers and butterflies. Thank you for joining us for the Creative Knockouts Challenge.
April

Mummylade sa...

Vilken underbar bild och text :). Tack för att du deltar i veckans utmaning hos Allsorts.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS