Merry & Bright

lördag 16 mars 2019

Hello and happy Saturday everyone!
Today I have Christmas card in gold and white to share where I only have used a lot of dies, no stamps or images at all.
For my card I used the following dies:
Tutti Designs - Merry & Bright
Go Create - large Frames Plain Ovals
Die-namics MFT - Inside/Out Stitch Oval
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Floral Ovals
Nellie Snellen - Corners MFD 027
Memory Box - Frostyville Wreath
I also sdded some Star Dust Stickles to the words and mounted the pieces with foam tape for dimension.
That´s all for today, I hope you have a great weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
As You Like It - Favourite Dies or Stenciles (love my dies they are so useful and I have many times more than stencils)
Craftyhazelnut´s Christmas - Anything Goes/ No Patterned Paper

4 kommentarer:

Mari sa...

Very elegant card. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts!

Brenda sa...

Gorgeous dies, beautiful card. I love all that shine! Thanks for sharing with us at As You Like It Challenge this week!

Squirrel x sa...

Thanks so much for sharing your really lovely piece with us for this theme, just fabulous! Hope you will join us again soon. Hugs Squirrel xx

Squirrel x sa...

Thanks so much for sharing your really lovely piece with us for this theme, just fabulous! Hope you will join us again soon. Hugs Squirrel xx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS