Hipp Hipp Hurray - Happy Birthday

söndag 24 mars 2019

Hello there friends!
I´m dropping in to share a Birthday card I created after I seen the color challenge over at Just Add Ink, it's really not my colors but for once I was going to give it a try.

This is what came out. I started by creating the background using my Distress inks and splattering some waterdrops. I had already decided to use Altenew's Painted Flowers stamp set so after stamping, I cut out my flowers with the coordinated dies and added some Glossy Accents in the middle of the flowers. I also die cut and embossed the basket using a ioStamps die. Next, I stamped the Scrapfabriken sentiment and die cut the bow using one CraftEmotions die. I sponged it with Distress inks and tied a piece of cotton thread around. A few bling stones are the perfect finishing details.
Wishing everyone a happy day!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Cut It Up - Flowers
Crafting By Designs - Blomming Flowers
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesday - Say It With Flowers

9 kommentarer:

froebelsternchen sa...

A stunning creation! WOW! Thank you very much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Happy start of the new week!
oxo Susi

Cath Wilson sa...

Beautiful strong colours and a gorgeous background. Purple and red can be so very dramatic. You've created a beauty here.
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
Cath x

Cut It Up Challenge Blog sa...

You did a great job using colors that were out of your comfort zone. This really turned out pretty! Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Flower challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

KimB sa...

Birgit this is stunning! I love your bold basket of flowers and how you framed it with that intense background! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

Gerda sa...

What a beautiful card!! Love the pretty flower basket!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Nikki Spencer sa...

Bright this is gorgeous! The depth of colour in your background is fabulous and such a pretty bowl of blooms...love your use of this weeks colours. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Patrice sa...

Absolutely divine! The colours are so deep & gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. x

Meggymay sa...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful floral card with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Andrea W sa...

Glad you gave the colors a try! Your card is gorgeous.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS