Egg Hunting

lördag 30 mars 2019

Hi there and thank you for visiting!
My card today is inspired by the Play With Paint challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Monday, I decided to play with the background for an Easter card.
 First I added embossing paste to the Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi´s Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend stencil, then I went loose with my spray paints and I also used a crackled stamp. For the image I used Whipper Snapper Designs Bambino stamp, I colored it up with my Copic pens and added some Glossy Accents to some parts. I cut out by hand and adhered with foam tape for dimension. The sign/sentiment stamp is from an old Panduro stamp set, I attached it with foam tape and the pin is made of a toothpick. To finish of I added some sequins and enamel dots.
Thanks again for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge - A is for Animals
Little Red Wagon - Hop To It
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes

6 kommentarer:

Sian sa...

A brilliant card. I love that rabbit and the background.

Debbie Mageed sa...

Oh, how fun! This card just makes me smile! Love that adorable bunny. Thank you for playing in my "Animal" challenge at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

Darlene sa...

OMG ... how adorable! Thanks so much for playing in our Alphabet Challenge! Good Luck and please come back next month!

Darlene
Alphabet Challenge DT
ALPHABET CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Chrissy sa...

I love your background and cute bunny..fabulous card.
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Addicted to Stamps..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kate sa...

Such a super card! That bunny is so fun and your background looks amazing!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Janice sa...

Gorgeous background, cute image! Thank you for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, and hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS