All Is Calm...

söndag 27 januari 2019

Hello there crafters!
Today I have one more wintry/Christmas card to show you, I´m playing along with a some blog challenges listed below.
I wanted to try Crafters Companion's Winter Night stamp set that I could lay my hands on at Christmas. I started of by stamping in Iced Spruce Distress ink and then I clear heat embossed the image, I colored up the rest with watercolors. Next, I added Snow Writer to the trees and sprinkled over loose glitter before it had dried (so sorry that the glitter can not be seen). I made a frame using Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle dies. I also cut the Memory Box Traditional Stars out of gold glitter paper and adhered it with foam tape as well as the frame for some dimension. And that´s about it, I think.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Challenges:
The Paper Girls - Sparkle and Shine
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes+A Sentiment
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

As.I.Do.Rodos. sa...

Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge. Good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

Annemi sa...

Wonderful winterscene you've created. Love the texture on the trees. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Angela B. sa...

Thank you so much for entering the challenge at Through The Craft Room Door last week. Your creation is stunning, we would love to have one of your projects featured in an upcoming issue of the magazine! Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
Hugs & Craftiness,
AngelaThrough The Craft Room Door DT
Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
http://craftrmdoor.ning.com/

Clipping Solutions sa...


I'm really impressed with your article, such great and useful knowledge. Photo Retouching Services
background removal service

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS