Happy Birthday

onsdag 9 januari 2019

Hi everyone!
I´m back today to share a Birthday card, and I have used the adorable Beary Special Birthday stamp set from My Favourite Things to this somewhat childish card.
I colored the image up with my Copics, I also added some Glossy Accents and sprinkled loose glitter over before it had dried. I cut the image out by hand and placed it in the frame which I created by using a leftover Christmas cut-out as a stencil and sponged with green Distress ink. I then cut a circle using Lawn Fawn Large Cross-Stitched Stackables. I also used a Die-Namics Inside&Out Diagonal Stitched Square die. The Happy Birthday stamp is from Rox Stamps and was white heat embossed, the bow were cut with one Craft Emotions die out of gold glitter cardstock.
Thank you for checking out my blog today! Hope everyone has a good start of the year!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m playing along with the following challenges:
Creative Knockouts - Celebrations
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Food and Drink

6 kommentarer:

Donna Walls sa...

Adorable and very sweet card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Creations and we hope you'll join us again soon! Donna - DT Member

(Admin for the new challenge blog at Paper Funday Challenges - A monthly challenge for all things Paper!)

Annemi sa...

Such a cute card. Love that coloring on the cake... it looks really yummi. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Angela B. sa...

Absolutely gorgeous! Great papers and card design! We would love to have one of your projects or favorite marker combos submitted for an upcoming issue of the magazine! Thank you so much for entering the challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
Hugs & Craftiness,
AngelaThrough The Craft Room Door DT
Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
http://craftrmdoor.ning.com/

Isobel sa...

Great project thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs

Lisa F. sa...

This is beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts! Happy New Year! - Lisa DT Member

Helen sa...

So cute - love the image and that sentiment is just great!

Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.

Helen x
DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS