Welcome Baby

onsdag 16 januari 2019

Hello there friends!
It's time for a baby card! I'll be grandma for the fifth time any day now so this is for him ... because it's a little boy we are waiting for. And it´s a wonderful team that welcomes him!
 For my card I used a digi image that I colored up with my Copic pens and I also added some Glossy Accents. The baby word was cut with Memory Box Baby Script die out of gold glitter paper. The stamped welcome is a retired Reprint stamp. To create the frame, I used Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle dies. Finally I created a matching envelope.
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Penny Black and More - New Beginnings
Copic Marker Sverige - Anything Goes
Papercraft Business - Anything Goes/New Beginnings
Cupcake Inspirations - Something New
Crafty Friends - New Beginnings

7 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

A really sweet New Baby creation for our 'New Beginnings' thme at Penny Black and More challeng, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Wendy L sa...

Looks fab and a great image, thanks for joining us at the Crafty Friends challenge. Xxx

MadeByMeghanK sa...

This is DARLING! I love your coloring! Thank you for sharing with us at PaperCraft Business! Come back for Challenge #15 too! -DT Meghan

Wendy Bellino sa...

This is just precious Birgit and way to combine the challenges! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Cupcake Inspirations! Wendy

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com sa...

Congrats on the upcoming birth of your new Grandson. An absolutely gorgeous baby card & your colouring is awesome.

Thank you for participating in our papercraft challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next one :)
XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business

Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

VintageScrapsCanada sa...

Oh my goodness how exciting - I adore your cards !!! I love the little faces on these animals! Thanks for sharing with us at Papercraft business Challenge!

Ashley Wells sa...

What an adorable card! I love the delicate die cut 'baby'.
Ashley Wells @ Proud PB DT Member
Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS