Christmas Greetings

onsdag 23 januari 2019

Hello there!
I hope your week is going well. Myself, I have not really given up the Christmas card making, maybe it's good to do some while the feeling is still there. In addition, I found this new wonderful moose on sale after Christmas.
I started out by creating the background using watercolors, stamping the trees with an old tree stamp and Forest Moss Distress ink. I splattered on some white ink to make it snow. Next, I cut the Tim Holtz Merry Moose out of white cardstock (except the band around the moose neck that was cut out of red CS) and then sponged the pieces with different Distress inks. I also added some Stickles in Platinum and Star Dust. I used some white paper to cut out snow and stamped the Vilda Stamps sentiment before I adhered it with foam tape. A few finishing touches with Snow Writer on the ground, on the moose horns and its back.
Thanks for stopping by/reading!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Craftyhazelnut´s Christmas - Anything Goes/Add a Sentiment
Kitty Bee Designs - Winter Blues (winter/snow)
Sparkles Monthly - New Year, New Stash
ABC Christmas - A is for Anything Christmas

6 kommentarer:

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

This is one fantastic card! Love your background and the fun moose!

Dawn Phillips sa...

This is so beautiful. I can see why you needed that Moose. He's all attitude and I love him. Thank for joining us at Sparkles Monthly. Love Dawn x

Kath sa...

A lovely winter scene - thank yo for sharing at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.
Kath x

Deanne Saunders sa...

What a sweet card!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Dorte sa...

Morsomt julekort du har lavet, jeg sidder og smiler. Tak for du deltaget i udfordringen hos ABC Cgristmas Challenge denne gang.
Klem Dorte

Lorraine A sa...

Gorgeous card Birgit :-) I love this moose and the background is fabulous! the whole scene is stunning!! :-)

Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge 🎄
Luv
Lols x x x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS