Tomorrow or no later than next week, then dash it!

lördag 19 januari 2019

Hello there!
I don´t know if I have translated the sentiment right, dash it - that you mean seriousness, to grab things? I hope you understand anyway, maybe you have promised something for the new year.
I have used one rat from Katzelkraft´s rats "Les rats des villes" stamp set, I love them all! As well as the InkyWings sentiment from a stamp set called Snorkigt#2. I colored the rat with my Copic pens and cut out by hand. For the sentiment, I used a Joy Crafts Labels & Tags die to cut it out. The embossed background was created with a Docrafts  embosssing folder. And to follow up the dots, I used a Wendy Vecchi "Polka Dotty" stencil and Bundle Sage Distress ink. I created a frame using Die-namics Inside/Out Stitch Oval dies. I finished of by adding a CraftEmotions die-cut bow.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
The Cutie Pie - Cute, Clean & Simple
Tuesday Throwdown - Embossing
Addicted to Stamps and More - Clean and Simple
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Clean and Simple
Creative Knockouts - In Stitches

7 kommentarer:

Inkyfingers sa...

What a fun card Birgit and I love how you used the different dotty backgrounds!
Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

papierelle sa...

A great and funny idea.

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

Those rats are my favorites! Fabulous card!

Terri Winske sa...

Such a cute little guy and great elements on your card! Love all the variety and how it all meshes together. Thanks so much for joining our embossing challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!

Monika Reeck sa...

the mouse is Cute and love your stencil in green behind him
such a cute Card
lovely design
many thanks for joining ATSM this time
hugs
Monika

Nandini sa...

The polka dot background is gorgeous. And the mouse is super cute! Great to have you join our gallery at the ATSM challenge. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT

Helen sa...

Love it! The way you've used the dies looks really good.

Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x
DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS