Sorry I Was So Pig-Headed

måndag 24 april 2017

Hello everyone!
I'm waiting for spring to speed up, it's cold and windy here with me and has been so for a long time now. Instead of being outside, I have created a card for Less is More - Stripe challenge.
I used the Sow Much Cutiness stamp set from My Favourite Things and the Dots&Stripes Borders stencil from Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi. The clouds was also die-cut with MFT dies. For the background and stripes I used Distress inks and the pig is colored with Copic pens. I also added Glossy Accents to some details.
That´s it for me, thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
CAS on Sunday - Use a Stencil
Brown Sugar - Use a Die Cut
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes

13 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I love this card Birgit. It's sooo cute and beautifully CAS.

Cardsbymaaike sa...

how cute and well done on combing all those challenges

Saskia Pullen sa...

Love the little Piglet. Hope to see you back soon by Cupcake Inspirations.
Saskia Pullen
Dt member Cupcake inspirations.

Cornelia (fun stamping) sa...

Sow cute! And a perfect CAS execution!

Lucille K sa...

Oh! What a cute card, just love it :)

Nora Noll sa...

This is adorable!!! I love that little pig!!

Kuni sa...

This is such a wonderful card.
The card would also fit perfectly to our challenge at the Sweet Stampers.
Check it out :-)
http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de/

Esther sa...

So adorable! What a gorgeous piggy and awesome use of stripes to draw the eye and ground the image! Fab. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

Susan sa...

Oh my gosh...this little guy is so cute! Love it! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Jenni's Jems sa...

Love this... I love cards that have punny sentiments and your little scene is so cute!x

Neets B sa...

Fabulous use of stripes at the base. And a cute card with great detail. Who couldn't accept your apology when receiving this?!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Kim Heggins sa...

To cute....love that sentiment! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

Milka Gubo sa...

Oh WOW!!! Your card is super adorable, Birgit. Thank you so much for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge last fortnight and sorry for the late comment. I hope to see you again. :o)
Milka GDT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS