Christmas Joy

torsdag 8 december 2011



Hello friends, thanks so much for stopping by today!
I´m here to share with you my latest christmas card.
I was inspired by Tim Holtz tag No. 4, unfortunately I have not exactly the same stuff as he has. I have used the ideas to a card instead.





I think it becomes cool when you place an image behind a cut out and fill the hole with Glossy Accents. In this case, a little angel image.


For the background paper and the stamped snowflakes I have used evergreen bough, faded jeans, iced spruce and broken china Distress Ink.
The white branch were stamped with Acrylic paint.


On one side I added a shelf paper and the punched out snowflake first got crackle accents and then a lot of glitter.


I finished of with red berries, white flower, green punched leaves, ribbon, pearl string, stickles and white pearl maker.
Thats all for today I think. Hope you have some wonderful days with Christmas preparations.
Hugs, Birgit


Challenges:
Top Tip Tuesday - Let It Snow
ABC Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
Delightful Challenges - Blue Christmas




4 kommentarer:

Jayne A sa...

Wow I really love the crackled heart in the frame. Stunning.

Jayne
x

Deanna Mulder sa...

Your card is beautiful! I love all the glitter and the crackled heart. Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Frogs.

Francesca sa...

Beautiful Creation

Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Flutterby Trina sa...

Beautiful! Love the cracked heart! Your papers are beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Top Tip Tuesday, good luck and hope to see you soon x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS