Walking In A Winter Wonderland

tisdag 13 december 2011



Hi there...
Do you have time to take a look at my blog or are you busy with Christmas preparations?
If you have time, please check out. I will try to keep it short.
Today I want to share a wintry card with you I created for The Sweet Stop and some more challenges. They have a useful sketch this week.


I stamped the snowflake from Inkadinkado in Evergreen Bough Distress Ink. and colored it a little bit more with Copics. Then I added some Star Dust Stickles to the snowflake and Glossy Accents to the text.


The image were adhered over one Spellbinders Lattice Rectengles die cut.
Behind the stamped image glimpsed it a snowy spruce from a picture I found in my scrap box.
The sentiment is made on my computer.


I gave the punched out snowflake Glossy Accents and a lot of glitter.
GCWV Winter Wonder Stack papers was used for the background and the inside.
I also added lace, a beautiful string and some stitching.
That was probably all I think.
Now, I just want to wish everyone out there celebrating Lucia, eat lots of gingerbread!
Hugs, Birgit


Challenges:
Crafty Creations - A Card With A Sentiment
Totally Gorjuss - Let it Snow
Everybody Art Challenge - Blue and White




7 kommentarer:

Monika/Buzsy sa...

What a lovely card Birgit! Love the great textures, the papers... the twine and snowflake embellishments are perfect... and the strip with the greeting looks great. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop again. :o)

Anonym sa...

Birgit this is stunning! I love every detail! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge with us!!
smiles,Deena

Marianne's Craftroom sa...

This is so pretty. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss. Marianne x

♥ Doreen ♥ sa...

Sehr chic.
Danke, dass du bei uns mitgemacht hast.
Viele Grüße Doreen EAC-Team

Cathymac sa...

What a beautiful winter card, Birgit! Love the glittery snowflake, the stitching, the lace, and the way you attached the sentiment banner! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

unni's scrappeboble sa...

Skikkelig nyyydelig kort du har laget :)
Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår, hilsen Unni på Scrapperiket :))

Tina46 Kreativblog sa...

wonderful winter card !! thank you for joining EAC this week.
hugs tina46

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS