The Last Christmas Card ?

måndag 19 december 2011


Hello bloggy friends!
I do not know, but this may be the last Christmas card this year.
And it is a tag card in lovely red, black and cream Christmas colors, wich I love.



For the first time this year I have picked up the sealing wax and made ​​a wax seal, it's so fun to do, so I just wonder why I have not done that before.


Papers: Basic Grey Jovial Paper Pad, Melissa Frances, Papirdesign
Santa: Crafty Individuals Miniatures "Merry Christmas"


Now I'll go out and see if I can find a Christmas tree to cut, it must be at least as good as last years.
Hugs, Birgit


Challenges:
Sketch Saturday - I Used The Sketch
Crazy 4 Challenges - It´s Santa
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Fave Colors Theme
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Christmas Card With Removable Item
The Ribbon Girl - Red, Black, Cream

3 kommentarer:

Nikbee sa...

A beautiful tag card. I love the seal. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
Nikki x

Mandy sa...

Such a lovely card...really like the seal!

Karen Petitt sa...

Beautiful, love the texture karen x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS