Time To Decorate At Home

onsdag 21 december 2011


Hi there...
I just have a fun project to share.
I saw a picture in a magazine of this kind of dress made of paper and I wanted to try to make a similar.
So this is probably my last Christmas project, I think.


The paper I used was a bit too stiff, it was difficult to make the folds of the skirt, it would have been better to use a thinner paper.
The hanger, I made of soft silver wire.
 
 
 

It is so beautiful, and doing well to hang in the Christmas tree or anywhere.
Hope you all have a wonderful day.
Hugs, Birgit

I am entering Sparkles Forum challenges - Anything but a Christmas Card,
Everybody Art Challenge - Anything Goes,
Stampin Royalty - Winter/Christmas
 
 
 


3 kommentarer:

Kristi sa...

This is so lovely!

shaz earl sa...

Fabulous decoration!

Thank you for joining us at Sparkles for our "Anything but a Christmas card" Challenge

Hope you will join us again soon, good luck in the draw

Shaz x

Jenny sa...

A lovely unique project.
Thanks for joining Everybody Art Challenge.
Jenny

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS