Birthday Card

tisdag 1 november 2016

Hello everyone!
Today I thought I´d share a Birthday card using my sweet Lavinia stamp. It is such a beautiful stamp, ideal for silhouettes in black, at least I think so.
After stamping I clear heat embossed the image and then watercolored around it. Then the wings got a layer Star Dust Stickles. After drying I cut a little around the wings and one foot by hand so I could place the image into the oval that I had cut out of a piece of K-designs paper with a Die-namics die. For my sentiment, I die cut the words from Tim Holtz Celebrate set and drew with a black pen underneath for added dimension. I finished of with a few rhinestones and twine.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes/Halloween colours
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Birthday
Paper Creator´s Craft - Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou sa...

Gorgeous card and colors. I love the watercolor! Thanks for sharing with us at CYPC!
Hugs

Cards Cart sa...

Lovely take on our challenge. Thanks for joining at brown sugar challenge blog.
- Riddhi Shah (DT, Brown sugar challenge)

Pamela sa...

Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.

Pam x

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw sa...

You did a great job on this card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS