To Dad On Your Day

onsdag 9 november 2016

Hi there!
 I gave myself a challenge when I decided to make a Father's Day card in the colors Purple & Gold, and I got the color idea from the challenge over at Less is More. Here with me it´s the Father's Day on Sunday, and I hope he likes this.
I can tell you...this is not my colors. Anyway, I have used some dies to create this. The Penny Black Soft Caress die, the Memory Box Slender Leaves and Fresh Foliage dies, the MFT Stitched Scallop Basic Edges die. After stamping the sentiment from K-designs in Watermark it was gold heat embossed.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More - Clean and Simple
Craft For The Craic - 2 Colours
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
CAS on Sunday - Flowers

7 kommentarer:

Esther sa...

What a fab card, Birgit. It looks so stylish and crisp... the foliage dies are lovely and really suit the purple and gold colour scheme. Your dad's going to thrilled with this! Thanks ever so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

Sarah G sa...

You have done a great job with this colour combo, Birgit - I would never have known that these were not your favourite colours! Fab die cut and a great gold embossed sentiment combine to make a lovely Father's Day card :) Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More!

Jen Nelson sa...

Birgit this is a lovely. i love the texture the dies give it. thanks for joining us at less is more this week. jen xx

Craft-E-Place sa...

These may not be your colours, Brigit but you work them brilliantly! An elegant card that any Dad you'll be delighted to receive!
Elaine

Sharon Traynor Designs sa...

Wow! Super design on this card Birgit. The delicate stitched die in the background looks awesome against the bold foliage. Super use of the challenge colours. Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More xx

Julie B sa...

Fab bouquet and I love the subtle diecut panel in the background.
Thanks for sharing at ATSM. :)

Unknown sa...

Beautiful card and combo of the two colours. Thank you for joining us over at Craft for the Craic.
Eithne

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS