Christmas Rectangle Pull Card

lördag 5 november 2016

Hello friends!
I'm trying to catch up to post here on my blog, but I fail all the time because a lot of things get in the way. This card has been on my desk for two weeks now and finally you will see it now.
 I have created the card base by using a Elizabeth Craft Designs Rectangle Pull Card die together with papers from Panduro. Then I started to color the cute stamps from the My Favourite Things Merry Everything set with Copic Markers. I then cut them out using the coordinating dies. I also added some Glossy Accents and Star Dust Stickles. For the sentiment in the lower left corner, I used a Mandy´s die.
Another card for Christmas is ready and this time with a slightly different design, fun!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Saturday!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Santa and/or Elf
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Crimbo Crackers - Shaped Card
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes

9 kommentarer:

Kath sa...

A fabulous card - a lovely image and great design. Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas Cards All Year Round.
Kath x

Deanne Saunders sa...

Sweet card!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Cara sa...

Love your colouring, a stunning card. Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge. Cara DT x

AO Creations sa...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

Lyn sa...

FUN! I love this fold. Your coloring is fun and great choice on papers on your card! Thanks for joining the Little Miss Muffet Challenge this week.
Lyn

Rema DeLeeuw sa...

Adorable card! I love it. Thanks for playing along at ATSM.

Chrissy sa...

Fabulous card design and love the Santa and reindeer..
Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa sa...

Very sweet Christmas card! Thanks for sharing with us at the LMMS challenge!

Helen sa...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Christmas Cards All Year Round and we hope to see you again in December!

Helen x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS